Friday 9 November 2007

Yesterday, Disaster: Today?

Here are today's prompts



A train, screaming
Beef stacked in vans, hanging with frost
Bloody men are like Lambrettas
Can’t get you out of my head, my head, my head
Christmas, and trust me to be late
Corduroy
Dying, dearest, is hardly the point
Fair cop
George, there are forty Zulus on the lawn
Had hung in darkness and smoke
Have a cigar
He put his wet coat back on, his hat
Her lower lip is beginning to quiver
Hey maybe you haven’t hurt me enough, not yet
Hundreds of women were looking
I am no longer my father, he is no longer my son
I dropped your body into the sewers, you weren’t supposed to come back
I had a lung X-ray. I have no heart.
I kissed a princess. You guessed it – frog.
I may have made her up
I should feel as big as America
I suspect that there were deaths
I want a filthy red dress
If I were you, I wouldn’t be me
In gun factories, when a pretty woman passes
In those days woods were woods, there were no signs
It was late that summer, we were drinking wine
Jenkins. I found the bastard
Like I am in an old film
Love your baboon
Men are chasing a piglet in the square
Mirror fucking mirror
My father burned his arm
My question, are you with us?
Not if you crawled, not if you begged
Now let us move on to
Running down corridors, corridors, corridors
Separate beds
There again, there is the clitoris
There are rules
There is a kind of love like painting rooms
They said, “Sweet,” and put a ribbon round my neck
When did kissing change?
When my father was still big
While while suffices whilst sounds cleverer
You can always kick a dog or shoot a bird
You do NOT touch my things
You wouldn’t let me live, or make me die
Your life goes into reverse
Zanzibar

No comments: